Monday, October 3, 2011

New Camera!

Hey all, 

I was going to put up a review today, but after taking some pictures that didn't turn out so well I decided that I am going to head out and buy a camera tomorrow! The reviews will follow soon after, yippie! 

Also, acquiring a new camera means that my YouTube videos will start shorty (I will let you all know when). I hope you all check them out, and tell me what you think. I am new to being and camera and all that and would greatly appreciate your feedback! 

As for the camera, I am settling for a Sony Cybershot (cannot remember the model number, I am not the best with stuff like that). It is 16MP, and as HD video capabilities which is all I need at the moment. Best of all, it isn't going to send me completely broke! 

Btw, as most of the rest of my belongings, this new camera will be purple (another yippie for that!)

This was just a quick update to let you all know that reviews and better pictures are on their way! As well as videos! It is all getting very exciting.


- MAC, Australis, E.l.f & Sleek reviews to come! As well as favourite spring fragrances & beauty read of the month! 

Thanks for reading & I hope you all have a great day! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment