Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OOTD 18/10 - Little Bit of Uni Fun

Hey all, 

Just a quick lil ootd blog post! I have been too busy today to write a product review (sorry!), but I figured that this was better than nothing! Just a casual outfit I wore to uni today - I had some assignment work to do, and some groupwork (OH the JOY!). It isn't anything fabulous, but it was super comfy! 

I also headed to grab mexican food at The Burrito Bar in Southbank with a friend in the late evening. Nomnomnomnom! If you haven't checked that place out, you really should! 

Enjoy! 

Sorry, I'm looking a bit dishevelled! I was in such a rush! (And just a tad lil bit grumpy...) 


Clothes - Accessories - Shoes 
SES Fashion Top/ Jeans West Jeans (they have a petites range - YAY!)/ Imagination International Flats/ Pandora Bracelets & Rings/ Lovisa Cuff/ Bag from eBay

What's On My Face 
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Honey Beige/ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NC40/ MAC Blush in Gingerly/ MAC Eyeshadow's in Shock-a-Holic & Woodwinked/ Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara/ FOA Eyeliner/ Lucas PawPaw Ointment

Now for a little glimpse of some uni fun! We're a bunch of crazies! 

The black blazer I'm wearing is from Bardot. 
I absolutely adore these new pastel purple flats I bought from a boutique in Brisbane, they are absolutely adorable and comfy!! Sorry my hair is a mess, it was a windy, windy day! Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my day, I'm starting to really enjoy doing these ootd posts!

Hope you have a great day & make sure you all keep warm and toasty! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment