Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beauty Box Australia - I Can't Believe It!

Hey all, 

I know I just did a quick post, but here is another one - ta-dah!

Short story: I nearly had a heart attack! I cannot believe that I just did a blog post about new beauty box subscription services coming to Australia and had no idea that Beauty Box was already in Australia!! I was informed of this astonishing (but exciting) fact while searching through twitter. 

It only took me about 10 seconds to sign up! A review will definitely be on its way once my box arrives, they ship out on the 10th of each month! 

The Lowdown 
- $14.95/month 
- Subscription service
- Cancel anytime 
- 4-5 samples per month 

Brands Released So Far: Bio-oil, Biotherm, Bobbi Brown, Calvin Klein Fragrances, Clinique, Essie, Garnier, John Frieda, Jurlique, Marc Jacobs Fragrances, Playboy Fragrances, Sally Hansen, Shiseido, shu uemura, Thalgo & YSL. 

Don't those brands just excite you? Definitely the best brands included in beauty boxes that I have seen available in Australia so far! I am definitely excited about Bobbi Brown, Essie & shu uemura! 

What Was in the Beauty Box in September (Last Month)
-  YSL Beauty Sleep
- Oh, Lola! Marc Jacobs
- Sally Hansen Everyday Strength Medium Nail File 
- Playboy Play it Spicy Body Spray 
- Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula 



Hope you all have a great day! xx

Btw: I will never, ever, regret getting a twitter....ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment