Monday, October 31, 2011

Soiree Happy Snaps - OOTN + FOTN

Hey all, 

I headed to a soiree the other night & figured I would put up some pics as I got pretty glammed up! I had such an amazing time with my friends, and the man of course! 

Anyway, there isn't much else to say. I hope you all enjoy this little peek into my life!  

Oh, it was at Cloudland in Brisbane for those interested :) 





I look like an absolute nut in this picture, but I wanted to show you all my pretty bracelets! 
Outfit
Bardot Dress/ Wittner Black Heels (not seen)/ Lovisa Flower Ring/ Adorne Bracelets & Earrings/ Pandora Silver Rings/ Vintage Clutch

Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Wheat/ Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque/ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NC42/ MAC Pinch Me Blush/ NYX Gunmetal (and two other shadows, sorry I can't remember!)/ Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner/ Diorshow Mascara/ e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach/ MAC Lady Danger <3 

Thanks to my wonderful ladies who agreed to be on my blog!

Hope you all have a great day! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment