Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD 24/10 - Just a Lil Shopping Trip

Hey all, 

Sorry I've been a bit behind on post's and all that, my life is assessment/assignment heavy atm and I am just trying to get through it all as best as I can! But, I figured that I would at least put a lil something up and took some ootd pictures yesterday! I wasn't doing anything special, just headed into the city to do a bit of shopping and have lunch with mum. 

Anyway, enjoy! And I promise more makeup related post's soon! I have been shopping a bit lately, so I have a lot to review! 

OOTD 24/10 - Shopping! (My fave past time of course!) 



Clothes & Accessories 
Dress from Latin Clothing Company/ London Rebel Wedges/ Sportsgirl Bag & Sunglasses/ Lovisa Necklace/ Pandora Bracelets, Charms & Rings 

What's On My Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC42/ MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium Dark/ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NC42/ MAC Blush in Gingerly/ NYX Eyeshadows in Tropical, Yellow & Lime Green/ Maybelline Khol Express Liner in Glam Black/ Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara/ Lucas PawPaw Ointment
(Gosh I was wearing a lot of MAC!) 


Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment