Friday, October 14, 2011

MAC Lady Danger - Review

Hey all,

This is definitely one of my favourite MAC lippie shades, and also my go to red lipstick for this summer! I'm a massive fan of red lipstick and have an extensive collection from various brands, but in the past few weeks every time I want a red lip, this is the one I reach for. I find that it brightens up any of my spring/summer looks!


It's a gorgeous, playful and wearable orange red, that I feel compliments any complexion. It's playful without being too overpowering. As most MAC lippies, the quality is great! It goes on smoothly, looks smooth and bright, doesn't smudge and lasts till the cows come home!

This summer is all about colour, so give it a try! Remember: a little danger is good for you!

Where to Buy: Myer and David Jones 

Price: $36.00

First pictures of myself I've put up! Eeek! 
Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment