Monday, October 17, 2011

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation Review

Hey all, 

I never expect great things from drugstore foundations, call me a snob, but I just have never seen how perfection could be found in a $14 bottle. I am sure at least some of you see where I'm coming from, perfection needs fancy ingredients and fancier price tags - doesn't it? 

Wrong. 

I have found a drugstore foundation that is nothing short of amazing, and has nearly tempted me away from my HG Lancome Teint Miracle. The difference between the two? One was $15, the other $68 - now that is a difference that makes one blink! I'm talking about Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation, and it is drugstore perfection indeed! 


What I Love
- Flawless med-full buildable coverage
- Goes on smoothly and is easy to blend 
- SPF 20 for sun protection goodness
- Matches my skin tone perfectly 
- Jam packed full of skin loving antioxidants 
- Cheap! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Super hard to find in Australia (I sourced mine from eBay, I shall put the link below) 
- I have comb-oily skin & it definitely does need to be set with powder

I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this foundation! It looks extremely natural, gives you a radiant glow, and provides great coverage minus the cakey-ness. Best of all, it is good to my skin! And the higher than normal SPF level should help keep premature ageing at bay!

For reference I am a NC40/42 and wear the shade Honey Beige 110. 

Price: $14.95 

Where to Buy: Can be hard to find in Australia! I sourced mine from eBay, from Donna's Discount Delights 

No comments:

Post a Comment