Monday, October 10, 2011

I Bought Some Goodies! Haul - 10/10/11

Hey all, 

It was such a gorgeous afternoon in Brisbane today I just had to venture outside! Only for a little while though...the rest of my day was spent on my verandah with my fur babies and a pile of magazines. 

And of course the good weather put me in a good mood, which means shopping! Here is what I picked up. 

Sorry about the picture quality again, another night snap!

Model's Prefer Warm Spice Palette & Lipstick (Priceline)

NYX Blush in Mocha & Terracotta (Groove Accessories)

Benefit Erase Paste - Deep (Myer)

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Peach (Priceline)

Model's Prefer Eyeshadow Quad in Famous (Priceline)
NYX Tenpiece Eyeshadow Palette in Haute Model (Groove Accessories) 

Vaseline Aloe Fresh SPF 15 Moisturiser (Priceline) 

Reviews and opinions to come! Hope you all have/have had a great day! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment