Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Bit Of 50's Floral - OOTD 17/10 + Mini Haul

Hey all, 

My lovely man snapped a couple of pictures of me as we were clearing out the now old apartment so I thought I would put up a little OOTD post. I was heading a little bit down the 1950's inspired path today, although trust me, I have no 1950's housewife skills what-so-ever! 

Hope you enjoy a little glimpse of me and what I get around in! 


Clothes - Shoes - Accessories 
Boutique dress/ Vintage Belt (thanks mum!)/ Therapy Lace Up Wedges/ Pandora Bracelets & Rings 

Face (super-natural today all!) 
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation - Honey Beige/ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NC40/ NYX Blush Espresso/ NYX on Nude Palette/ Lucas Pawpaw Ointment (MY FAVE!)/ Almay One Coat Mascara 


I Also Did A Lil Bit O Shopping - Mini Haul 




Pharmacy/Drugstore/Priceline Goodies - L'Oreal UV Perfect Moisturiser 
/ FOA Strengthening Nail Polish Remover/ Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium
Lovisa Necklace 
T.B.N Nail Polish - Sticker is Missing off the red/pink :(/ Gilt/ Gorgeous Grape 
Cotton On - Gingham/Plaid Bikini (YAY for summer!) 
Lovisa Bracelets 
I also bought 3 pairs of earrings from Lovisa that I completely forgot to take a photo of, but they are wooden, brown, and quite pretty! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment